Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Judging classmates Blog

I like my classmate’s article about the gang violence in el Salvador it was very informative about the situation happening there. I also like the layout of his blogs he includes pictures and a very nice font, in my eyes this makes the blog easier to read and lessens the chances of me just looking away. The blog is filled with my classmates opinions as well as some facts about hoe life is over there to show how crappy of a place it is. You said that Salvadorans leave their country not because they want to but because they have to because their country has little economic opportunities. A question I have for this that was not addressed in the original blog, is it the poor side of those people fleeing or are the quote unquote rich people also being affected by the gangs or are they okay?

No comments: