Friday, December 16, 2016

Blog stage 8 commenting on a peers work

I'm commenting on Siavash blog about Austin extending the metro system. I do like the way he list out the reasons why extending it would benefit more of the Austin city residents especially the ones living in the outskirts of the city. I also like how he gives the reason that using the metro options beat out buying or leasing a car. When my family still lived in Austin my mom used to take buses everywhere because we couldn't afford a car, i believe that their are families out there like my family that would benefit from a extended metro system. I do The metro system is a great transportation solution for a city like a Austin so i do agree with my classmates standing on this. The only thing i would like my classmate to include is how much would it cost to improve the metro system to the outskirts of the city.

No comments: