Monday, October 10, 2016

She Dislikes Trump

       The article I read talks about how our next president should be someone that has the skills to talk to people. This article also says a lot of negative things about Donald trump and how he is unfit to be our president. The blog is written by Toni ingles a lifelong Austin resident as well as a retired neonatal nurse and editor. Her credibility on this subject is pretty well established she participates in politics and is well informed to say the things she does. Her intended audience appears to be regular people who share a dislike of trump. She also mentions things about the debates the democratic ones and the republican ones, I will talk about this later.


       One of my critics about this article is that she moves from talking about what the president needs to have in order to be an effective leader, that the president should have a good code of ethics to then just start bashing at Trump and the Republican Party. I agree with her statements however I also like how she talked about the internet and how it has contributed to us losing our sense of reverence and decorum. I did dislike how she said that the democratic debates did a job at letting us get to know the candidates better I feel like the democratic and republican debates where both equally ridiculous. I do believe this article is worth the read if you're interested in reading a article that is against the  republicans choices in nominee.

No comments: